Synchronize Data With Integrations
In GMP environments, your data is not only important to you, but to others in your organization. Asset management information is valuable to equipment and process owners, laboratory instrumentation, quality assurance and senior management.
Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager® (Blue Mountain RAM) has an Application Programming Interface (API), as well as utilities for providing database table views to share the most common data. With implementation activities focused on regulated life science organizations, the solutions are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
Now your senior management can see cost data rolled up, your instrument and equipment owners can check on status and your data can be incorporated into Electronic Batch Records (EBR). Our integration staff has experience integrating our products with the most common systems found in your facilities including:
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Integration can provide significant ROI and we can work with you and your staff to define, develop and implement a solution with a quick return. From simple one way data transfer to sophisticated two-way real time exchange, Blue Mountain integration can enable you to:
- Eliminate unsynchronized redundant information
- Reduce data entry work and errors
- Strengthen compliance programs
- Foster better decision making
- See synchronized data in multiple systems