Blue Mountain Quality Resources announces “Implementing Calibration and Maintenance Systems using a GAMP 5 Approach” webinar on February 24 at 2p EST. This highly anticipated web event is the perfect compliment to Blue Mountain’s lineup of calibration and maintenance management webinars for the life sciences industry
Blue Mountain Quality Resources has over 15 years experience implementing asset management software in GMP-compliant environments. Blue Mountain is an active member in ISPE and has been using, for years, the GAMP Guides as the standard for implementing our software solutions, Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager and Calibration Manager.
This 60 minute webinar will discuss:
- The background of GAMP 5 – what it is, how it was developed and who is using it
- The GAMP 5 Lifecycle Approach and Phases
- Benefits of using this process – higher levels of compliance, faster implementation cycles, lower costs
- The benefits of using software vendors as key project team members during the implementation process
- Overall implementation areas – assessments, project management, risk analysis, business process review, configuration, validation, legacy data migration, training, vendor responsibilities, user responsibilities, leveraging vendors as subject matter experts.
Following the web event, a training certificate will be available.