Blue Mountain Quality Resources announced today a new web event for Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager – “Paperless Calibration for Productivity and Compliance”. This live web demo will take place on September 8, 2010 at 2p EDT.
Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager is leading the way in Best in Class calibration management software for paperless use. The software features 5 th generation Part 11 functionality, sophisticated measurement data collection capability and electronic record routing with customizable work rules – all prerequisites for increasing productivity. In addition, Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager is web based, multi-site ready, and has proven wireless capability.
Blue Mountain has over 10 years of experience in enabling Life Science companies to reduce and eliminate paper in their calibration management systems. Now with Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager, there has never been a better time to go paperless.
The web demo, hosted by Marcus McNeely, project manager for Blue Mountain and Chairman of the NCSL HealthCare Metrology Subcommittee, will showcase key paperless functionality that enables better compliance, cost saving and productivity increases.
- Highly configurable and flexible Measurement Data Templates for fast and easy calibration data collection in the field
- Real-world examples of electronic record routing, which minimizes instrument downtime and the calibration techs workload
- 21 CFR Part 11 electronic records and signatures for compliance
- How to get the most out of Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager by customizing the software to meet your facilities exact needs
- System integration points – CMMS, ERP, LIMS, MES