Blue Mountain Quality Resources, Inc. announces a lower entry-level price point for Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager with simple, low-cost GMP implementations.
Blue Mountain developed the “Baseline Configuration” for companies looking to introduce Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager into their organization with a minimum of time and effort put into configuration. It is the ideal solution for companies looking for the latest best-in-class solution for asset management from Blue Mountain, but can’t justify the expense of a fully configured implementation. After a simple installation, Blue Mountain applies a pre-defined configuration based on GMP practices for Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager, reducing the number of implementation decisions, service days and time.
This configuration includes data field labels, reports, group right definitions and lifecycle work rules for:
- Assets, including equipment, loops, systems and locations
- Calibration, including measurement data collection
- Maintenance, including inventory
- Work requests
The use of the Baseline Configuration allows companies to reduce the total cost of an implementation by taking advantage of certain streamlined services. A typical basic implementation may include:
- Full-function license(s) of Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager
- 1 year of technical support
- Installation of the software and Baseline Configuration Templates (typically remotely)
- 3-days of streamlined product training (designed exclusively to baseline configuration)
- Validation Protocol and Software Quality Assurance Manual
- Pass/Fail IQ/OQ Validation execution
- Data migration of fields supported in Baseline Configuration