Blue Mountain RAM Cloud Essentials
Blue Mountain RAM Cloud Essentials is software-as-a-service that integrates industry standard maintenance operations with world-class calibration management – designed exclusively for the Life Sciences industry.
Blue Mountain RAM Cloud Essentials is ideal for companies looking to leverage a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software for GMP asset management. As a software-as-a-service solution, Blue Mountain RAM Cloud Essentials eliminates the need for upfront investment in software, licenses and hardware while delivering the industry standard Blue Mountain RAM in a highly available, geo-redundant cloud environment.
- Online access to the industry standard Blue Mountain RAM (version R3) – including the full functionality of the Blue Mountain RAM platformStreamlined configuration that allows companies to use software in compliance with the FDA’s GMPs
- Cloud-based infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure
- Acclaimed, in-house technical support
- Ongoing infrastructure and Blue Mountain RAM maintenance
- Blue Mountain RAM R3 service releases, hot fixes and patches
- Single tenancy architecture – ultimately meaning that your data is separate from other customers’ data
- Qualified platform
- Pre-executed validation
Blue Mountain RAM Cloud Essentials comes with pre-executed validation for streamlined implementations. Combined with our personalized, on-site setup and user training, you can go live in as little as 30 days.
Validation is included
- Pre-executed Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ)
- Customer-specific IQ
- Ongoing validation of future updates
- Standard Operating Procedures for application use provided
- Supporting validation documentation provided (User Requirements Specification, Software Requirements Specification and Traceability Matrix)
With Blue Mountain RAM Cloud Essentials, you can achieve both GMP compliance and increased productivity in the cloud.
Request a Free Demo
Discover how to achieve both GMP compliance and increased productivity in the cloud.
Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager provides a surprising amount of value for its cost, with Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager we’ll be able to improve processes for scheduling and planning, and operate more effectively by replacing legacy systems that weren’t designed for our future needs.
Director of Engineering,