Software Implementation Analyst
We search for those who embrace high expectations and have a great time doing it.
What will you impact?
Our customers in the Life Science Industry create innovative medicines, therapies and devices to improve their patients’ quality of life. Our improvement of their efficiencies, collaboration and compliance allows them to focus their resources on their patients.
What will you learn?
- How to actively engage customers to discuss their needs; discover and understand their issues and determine how our software may solve those needs and issues.
- How to professionally perform software implementation services such as; installation, configuration and IQ/OQ/PQ validation.
- How to gather information and create SOPs and process flow charts.
- How to be a valuable part of the team that is communicating with leaders, decision-makers, and end users.
- How to apply your consultative, problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- To be an experienced and savvy business traveler, approximately 50% travel in this position.
What to expect?
The Software Implementation Analyst (SIA) position is an entry-level member of the professional team in our State College, PA office that implements our software at customers’ sites. You will begin with training on the Life Sciences industry and work towards becoming an expert on Blue Mountain’s software product and services. Training is formalized and well-defined to span several months. You will:
- Utilize your analytical, problem-solving and technical skills.
- Apply your knowledge in process and project management.
- Communicate with customers in a consultative manner.
- Travel across the USA and be a problem-solver for Fortune 500 Life Science companies.
- Earn performance–based bonuses
What comes next?
Blue Mountain will help you cultivate your skills, knowledge and abilities in the SIA role so that you may progress your career on to a Business Process Analyst position. Blue Mountain is a place to start your career and build it for years to come.
Do you have the Required Qualifications?
- Outstanding communication skills; eliciting information and translating into solutions.
- A desire and ability to identify and solve problems to address customers’ software needs.
- Strong relationship building skills to establish and foster long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a larger team to maintain a positive experience for our customers.
- Strong hands-on technical skills to work independently to solve technical issues.
- Quick to learn new concepts and to adapt to a customer’s needs.
- 2+ years of education or work experience in information sciences or information technology.
- 2+ years of education or work experience with MS Windows, N-Tier environments, SQL database.
- Ability to obtain a valid passport, driver’s license and to travel the US and internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, engineering or information science discipline.
Email your resume to: HR@coolblue.com
BMQR, Inc. is an E-verify employer.
I am inspired by the passion our customers have, not just around Blue Mountain and our products, but also around Life Sciences, their jobs and their companies.
Blue Mountain Quality Resources