Project Manager I, Software Implementations
We search for those who embrace high expectations and have a great time doing it.
What will you impact?
Our customers in the Life Science Industry create innovative medicines, therapies and devices to improve their patients’ quality of life. Our improvement of their efficiencies, collaboration and compliance allows them to focus their resources on their patients.
What to expect?
The Project Manager I position is a full-time member of the professional services team in our State College, PA office. Our Project Managers have the responsibility for coordinating the successful deployment our software solution across customers’ multiple locations. This involves regularly scheduled meetings with corporate customers and individual locations, coordinating the implementation schedule with our internal services group and over-seeing the successful implementation.
- Utilize your analytical, problem-solving and technical skills.
- Apply your knowledge in project and process management.
- Communicate with customers in a consultative manner.
What comes next?
You will begin with training on the Life Sciences industry and work towards becoming an expert on Blue Mountain’s software product and services. Training is formalized and well-defined.
- Develop and manage a project implementation plan for each customer to ensure projects are completed exceeding customer expectations; on time and in budget.
- Actively engage customers to discuss their needs; discover and understand their issues and determine how our services may solve those needs and issues.
- Coordinate all phases of the projects from project kick-off through go live.
- Learn and understand the functionality and application of our Blue Mountain RAM software.
- Provide support to customers during implementation.
- Use independent judgment to make decisions in order to best serve customers’ and Blue Mountain’s interests.
- Use knowledge and problem-solving skills to assist customers and/or co-workers
Do you have the Required Qualifications?
- Experienced in IT project management.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills; able to confidently manage multiple, on-going projects.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills; able to elicit information and translate into solutions.
- Strong relationship building skills to establish and foster long-term customer relationships.
- Working knowledge of SQL query and MS Office products, Visio and MS Project.
- Quick to learn new concepts and to adapt to a customer’s needs.
- Self-managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results.
- Excellent written and oral English; excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, engineering or information science discipline.
Email your resume to: HR@coolblue.com
BMQR, Inc. is an E-verify employer.
I am inspired by the passion our customers have, not just around Blue Mountain and our products, but also around Life Sciences, their jobs and their companies.
Blue Mountain Quality Resources