Did you know about… Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager’s timesaving Add Similar functionality?
“Add Similar” commands enable you to quickly copy an object, edit it and save it with a new name. This saves enormous time compared to creating every object manually.
Objects you can apply Add Similar commands to, in Blue Mountain RAM:
- Inventory Parts and Like-For-Like Parts
- Manufacturing Processes and Lots
- Measurement Data Templates
- Purchase Orders
- UDARTS (User Defined Asset Record Type)
- Work Plan Templates
System Configuration Settings that impact Add Similar behavior:
Form Setup – If you open a field’s Field Properties Window, an Add Similar Checkbox enables you to include or exclude that field’s data when an Add Similar Command is applied.
- Site Scope Record Types: Sites > YourSite > Form Setup
- Dataset Group Scope Record Types: Sites > YourSite > Dataset Groups > YourDatasetGroup > Form Setup
Objects you can apply Add Similar commands to, in System Configuration:
- Sites (For Multisite licenses)
- Dataset Groups
For detailed information, consult your Blue Mountain RAM manuals. If necessary, contact us for downloads of the