Maintaining your manufacturing processes can be challenging, time consuming, and expensive - especially when those processes must be GMP compliant.
Regardless of facility size, productivity is typically driven by efficient documentation, automation and high levels of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
There are more than 100 CMMSs that can manage maintenance and GMP equipment, but only Blue Mountain RAM was designed specifically for Life Sciences. Our system streamlines your maintenance documentation functions by combining traditional CMMS elements—equipment inventory, work management, purchasing, labor, spare parts—with robust work flow automation and electronic signatures. Implemented for hundreds of GMP users, Blue Mountain RAM configures to your best practices and supports your Maintenance Excellence programs. It gives you:
- Increased manufacturing process and equipment reliability
- Increased GMP compliance and productivity
- A transition from corrective (reactive) to preventive (proactive) maintenance work
- A robust framework for implementation of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Integrated best-in-class calibration management functionality
Discover how Blue Mountain RAM can be configured to meet your unique maintenance (and calibration) needs. With a full suite of services, we can take you from Project Assessment to System Implementation in as little as 3 months.