Managing calibration is a complex and critical process for every life science manufacturer. Bringing together the skills, training, instrumentation, standards and measurement data you need to accomplish your job is critical.
Your calibration processes need to be automated, streamlined and reliable. And, they should help you make better decisions related to process tolerances, calibration intervals and proper instrument application.
No one in the life sciences industry is better suited to meet your calibration management requirements than Blue Mountain Quality Resources. We set the pace for GMP compliance in 1992 when we introduced Calibration Manager. With the introduction of Blue Mountain RAM, our best-in-class functionality is now integrated into a system that’s highly configurable, flexible, easy to use and cost effective.
- Paperless calibrations
- Measurement Data Templates
- Sophisticated Standards tracking
- Multi-level tolerance levels
- Automatic Out Of Tolerance and Failure Notifications
Implementing Blue Mountain RAM allows you to create an entirely new program or optimize your existing one. In the end, you’ll put industry best practices in place and meet your specific GMP calibration requirements. From a calibration perspective, Blue Mountain RAM offers:
- Increased productivity with paperless calibrations
- Increased workflow with configurable work rules
- Increased compliance though automation of routine tasks
- Functionality proven by thousands of users
- Project assessment, configuration, validation and training
- Fast return on investment
Discover how Blue Mountain RAM can be configured to meet your unique calibration (and maintenance) needs. With a full suite of services, we can take you from Project Assessment to System Implementation in as little as 3 months.