Blue Mountain Summit
The Blue Mountain Summit
September 17-19, 2013
State College, PA
Make your plans now to attend the 2nd Annual Blue Mountain Summit on September 17-19, 2013 in State College, PA. The theme for this year's event is Best Practices and will cover three key areas - Compliance, Productivity and ROI. Over the course of two days, you will hear from keynote speakers from the industry, our customer base and Blue Mountain. Each speaker will focus on industry best practices from their perspective.
Each session will include:
- Case Studies - Customers discussing their specific experience
- Blue Mountain's Experience - Our experts speaking on the 100+ implementations of Blue Mountain RAM
- Best Practices Roundtable - You can participate in an interactive discussion with the entire group
- Practical Applications - You will see demonstrations and have discussions on how Blue Mountain RAM can help you in meeting industry best practices
The third day of the Blue Mountain Summit will feature a series of workshops. The workshops will focus on the more practical aspects of Blue Mountain RAM. Workshop topics include:
- Getting the most from Blue Mountain RAM
- Workflow How-To's
- Transitioning from Calibration Manager to Blue Mountain RAM
- Building the Business Case for Blue Mountain RAM
Whether you have implemented RAM, are looking to upgrade or are just kicking the tires, we know you will find the Blue Mountain Summit well worth the trip.